We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure we’re doing the right thing for the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. Our number one priority is safety for everyone. In response, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- We will clean and sterilize our hands when entering the work- place.
- We will clean and sterilize our hands when entering or leaving any customer site, residence, project.
- We will disinfect the Surfaces of items that are removed or delivered at a customer’s residence, project site.
- All our on-site staff and installers will be required to carry and have available at all times, hand sanitizer that is to be used throughout the day.
- Installation staff will maintain a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) from home owners, while installing and cleaning up. No entry into houses.
- We are issuing a no hand shake/ no contact policy when possible.
- We ask that clients inform us if they are suffering from any symptoms associated with a viral infection or weakened immune system.
- We will clean and sterilize our hands when entering our showrooms to meet with clients and will wipe surfaces down after the meetings are concluded.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizer to all visitors who wish them. In our commitment to reducing the spread of infections in our communities.